This isn’t a resume, so do this in paragraph format (not bullets). It doesn’t have to be long, just two to three paragraphs at most.
Here are some other tips and guidelines:
- Use a professional photo or headshot (it shouldn’t be more than two years old)
- List your name and title for this company. The title should be compelling enough to invite conversation, so don’t use President or CEO (boring!!!)
- Describe your role in the company you’re promoting (all the different hats you wear, etc.)
- Describe related experience, training or education
- Describe unrelated, professional experience and training. (Note: Leave the personal stuff for your singles ad!)