In this guest appearance on the Passive Wealth Strategies for Busy Professionals podcast, Kim Lisa Taylor shares her insight concerning the mistakes that most syndicators are making – or are prone to making — today and the steps they should be taking to raise private money legally. Among the points covered:
- Establishing a substantive relationship with potential investors before pitching a deal
- When you can, and cannot, advertise your deal
- Determining investor suitability
- The best way to do your own recordkeeping
- Dealing with foreign investors
- Effectively marketing your deals
- And more.
To listen to the entire podcast, click here.
To read the podcast transcript, click here.