More Than a Law Firm
Syndication Attorneys is more than just a law firm. The teams at Syndication Attorneys and its affiliates provide a well-rounded suite of legal and nonlegal services and educational products to support the capital raising efforts of real estate entrepreneurs who are developing or acquiring residential or commercial real estate.
Watch This 3-minute Video To Learn More About Us
- The legal team at Syndication Attorneys prepares legal contracts and disclosure documents for clients nationwide under federal securities laws. We help entrepreneurs properly structure their offerings with investors and comply with securities laws;
- The SyndicationAttorneys.com website contains a vast library of articles, FAQs, white papers and more;
- InvestorMarketingMaterials.com is an online store that offers professional grade business plans, investment summaries, pitch decks, one pagers and more created by professional copywriters and graphic designers;
- The highly successful podcast “Raise Private Money Legally”, available on leading podcast platforms, contains education-packed interviews with leading industry experts.
- Kim’s book, “How to Legally Raise Private Money” is an Amazon #1 Best Seller.
Get your free ebook, How to Legally Raise Private Money, a #1 Best Seller on Amazon! Click the link below to get digital access now.
We offer tons of free educational information. Visit the Library tab where you will find numerous Articles, recorded Teleseminars, Podcasts and FAQs that will answer many of your questions about Securities Offerings and Syndications.
Our skilled attorneys give you expert advice on how to structure your companies and split money with U.S. investors and Non-U.S. Investors. Whether you are doing a small joint venture, buying residential or commercial real estate one property at a time, or doing a $100M fund, we can help you put the right provisions in place that protect you and your investors.
What Might Happen if I Lie About My Financial Qualifications to Get Into a Deal? Some securities exemptions, such as the Regulation D, Rule 506(b) exemption (and some state securities exemptions), allow investments by a limited number of...
Although there are numerous ways to structure a commercial income-producing property, the following model describes a typical 2 Class syndicate with equity Investors and a separate management entity. How to Structure a Real Estate Syndicate In the...
We are NOT your stereotypical law firm. We don’t believe in simply taking your money, handing you a stack of technical, often-incomprehensible legal documents and then bidding you good luck and good-bye. At Syndication Attorneys PLLC, we are committed to your success – not just with the project at hand, but your continuing success in business and investing. We are your long-term legal team.
You can get started by either:
- Scheduling a consultation: Your initial consultation is free. To schedule a free 30-minute phone conversation, click here.
- Shop our Investor Marketing Materials store: You will find premade documents ready to be edited and used by your syndicate.
- Explore our library of free resources: Navigate to the “library” section of our website for articles, podcasts, white papers, blogs, and videos.
“Working with Syndication Attorneys has been great. They are very easy to communicate with, very efficient, and understand our very niche business model so the end results are on time and as expected. We will continue to work with Syndication Attorneys for our future securities offerings.”
Mario A. Dattilo
“Thank you, Kim, for delivering an information-packed three days to us all. The more of these events we attend, the more we discover “you don’t know what you don’t know.” In my conversations with other attendees, that is a common sentiment. At the same time, I find myself more motivated and inspired about all the different ways we can combine the program’s information to create our own special niche. I see more opportunity through refinement, not less. We look forward to not only seeing you again in the future but working with you on our deals.“
“Kim was very reachable throughout my process, which I needed—and continue to need. I have worked with Kim to syndicate my first multifamily property and she guided me through the process. Actually, at times, she reached beyond expectations to help me in my process, as she has experience in the multifamily industry as an owner as well. I feel she is more of a teammate, and I will benefit from her guidance as I move down my path. I would—and do—recommend Kim for real estate syndications, TICs, DSTs, etc.“
“Appreciate all your help, as always. Never thought things would end up where they are on this offering, but I’m very glad I had you prepare the syndication paperwork. Best insurance I ever purchased!!“
“I have had the chance to work with Kim Taylor and am very happy with her services and advice. She is easy to work with and has been invaluable in all aspects of my start-up. She has counseled me regarding syndication, documentation, website creation, deal structure, partnership, finding accredited investors and staying SEC-compliant when talking with potential investors.”