More Than a Law Firm…
- Quality Legal Documents for your Reg D and Reg A+ Offerings drafted by our experienced team; all of which undergoes our rigorous quality control process; all for reasonable lump sum fees
- Expert Structuring Advice based on our team’s experience with hundreds of securities deal structures
- Unparalleled Syndication Education – check out our library for numerous articles, FAQs, recorded Teleseminars; White Papers and more
- Investor Marketing Materials – Click on “Marketing Materials” navigation tab above and you will be transported to our store where you will discover all of the investor marketing materials that our professional editors and graphic designers can create for you (Secret tip: we offer bundled deals if you need more than one and our clients get a 10% discount)
- Investor Management Platform – we have teamed with Agora to provide a user-friendly Investor Management Platform with a 20% discount for Syndication Attorneys clients
- Monthly Newsletter to keep you up to date on changes the law and to notify you of our free monthly Webinars (sign up here)
- Clients-Only Masterminds to keep you on track with your syndication goals at no extra charge
- #1 Amazon Best Selling Book “How to Legally Raise Private Money”; get your free digital copy at the “Free Book” navigation tab above
Be sure to download our free ebook, How to Legally Raise Private Money, a #1 Best Seller on Amazon in five different categories!
We offer tons of free educational information. Visit the Library tab where you will find numerous Articles, recorded Teleseminars, Podcasts and FAQs that will answer many of your questions about Securities Offerings and Syndications.
Our skilled attorneys give you expert advice on how to structure your companies and split money with U.S. and Non-U.S. Investors, whether you are doing a small joint venture, buying residential or commercial real estate one property at a time, or doing a $100M fund. We can help you put the right provisions in place that protect you and your investors.
A recent court ruling is providing more clarity to the question of when digital assets are subject to securities laws and serves as notice to issuers and investors alike of increased enforcement efforts by the SEC in cryptocurrency cases. U.S....
SEC Issues Final Amendments to the Definition of an Accredited Investor But It Probably Won’t Help You Raise Money
The expanded definition of an Accredited Investor finalized by the Securities & Exchange Commission on Aug. 26, 2020, may sound encouraging, but will it really be all that helpful for Syndicators raising money from private individuals...
Question: If I am doing a 506(b) offering, do I still need a pre-existing substantive relationship before I can solicit from an Accredited Investor (AI)? If “yes,” is there still any waiting period after I get that Accredited Investor to sign a...
We are NOT your stereotypical law firm. We don’t believe in simply taking your money, handing you a stack of technical, often-incomprehensible legal documents and then bidding you good luck and good-bye. At Syndication Attorneys PLLC, we are committed to your success – not just with the project at hand, but your continuing success in business and investing. We are your long-term legal team.
You can get started by either:
- Scheduling a consultation: Your initial consultation is free. To schedule a free 30-minute phone conversation, click here.
- Shop our Investor Marketing Materials store: You will find premade documents ready to be edited and used by your syndicate.
- Explore our library of free resources: Navigate to the “library” section of our website for articles, podcasts, white papers, blogs, and videos.
“Working with Syndication Attorneys has been great. They are very easy to communicate with, very efficient, and understand our very niche business model so the end results are on time and as expected. We will continue to work with Syndication Attorneys for our future securities offerings.”
Mario A. Dattilo
“Thank you, Kim, for delivering an information-packed three days to us all. The more of these events we attend, the more we discover “you don’t know what you don’t know.” In my conversations with other attendees, that is a common sentiment. At the same time, I find myself more motivated and inspired about all the different ways we can combine the program’s information to create our own special niche. I see more opportunity through refinement, not less. We look forward to not only seeing you again in the future but working with you on our deals.“
“Kim was very reachable throughout my process, which I needed—and continue to need. I have worked with Kim to syndicate my first multifamily property and she guided me through the process. Actually, at times, she reached beyond expectations to help me in my process, as she has experience in the multifamily industry as an owner as well. I feel she is more of a teammate, and I will benefit from her guidance as I move down my path. I would—and do—recommend Kim for real estate syndications, TICs, DSTs, etc.“
“Appreciate all your help, as always. Never thought things would end up where they are on this offering, but I’m very glad I had you prepare the syndication paperwork. Best insurance I ever purchased!!“
“I have had the chance to work with Kim Taylor and am very happy with her services and advice. She is easy to work with and has been invaluable in all aspects of my start-up. She has counseled me regarding syndication, documentation, website creation, deal structure, partnership, finding accredited investors and staying SEC-compliant when talking with potential investors.”