Can a Canadian Citizen Invest in My Syndicate?

Yes, but if your investment entity is a limited liability company, they could be double-taxed in the United States and Canada unless they have their own C Corp or Limited Partnership that makes the investment on their behalf. They need to seek the advice of their own...
Book a Free Consultation

As a gift to you, we want to offer you a no-cost consultation with a team member at Syndication Attorneys. Click the button below to book a time on our calendar: